- Enlarging a section of the wellbore
- Removes scale or cement from a tubular beneath a restriction
- Three-blade design for optimum stability
- Continuous uninterrupted through-bore
- Jetting option to the blades is included as standard
- The debris tolerant design limits the amount of debris ingress
- Load shoulder to ensure hinge pins are not subjected to shear loads
- Dress options include carbide inserts, PDC inserts, crushed carbide
- Field redressable
The WellDrill™ Tri-Reamer is a hydraulically actuated underreamer used for removing scale or cement from the wellbore beneath a restriction.
The robust, three-blade design ensures the blades are not only well supported during operation, but that they also provide optimum stability compared with similar dual-blade designs. The tool has a continuous, uninterrupted through-bore, which reduces flow erosion and as a result, significantly increases the tool life.
A jetting option to the blades is included as standard, however can be simply disabled should operational conditions dictate.